Look At Me!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What am I doing here?

OK.. frankly I really don't know what I am doing here...
I once read in a blogspot on "What makes bloggers blog?"
Quoting from iamnotinukraine.blogspot.com

Are most of the bloggers loners in some way? Is it that they imagine they have an unknown friend out there who can shoulder and support their thoughts? Or is it that they plan not to let out their thoughts and instead convert them into masterpieces? Or is it that even after all the catharsis, they still have a few of those bitter thoughts on their mind and would want to release them by blogging.

Well, I don't fit it into any of those categories. Neither do I expect an unknown friend (I doubt if anybody will even chance upon this blog ) nor do I have any thoughts that is even worth sharing let alone create a masterpiece!!  I am not even a great writer (I am a voracious reader though!)

So again "WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE?"

What Am I Doing here?

2 comments:

Leave a comment and make my day!