Look At Me!

Monday, May 6, 2013

5. pUbliCly pRofeSsinG mY lOvE..


Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member

I am a neophyte to blogging and I haven't had a chance to know my fellow bloggers as much as I would love to. So I decided to go with a real-life friend. 

Certain people come into your life for a reason. They are with you throughout when you need them.  

You laugh together. You cry together.You do all the crazy things together. 
They have seen you in the worst and don't pass any judgements. They make you feel on top of the world. They endure all your crazy tantrums just ensuring they are there for you.They pick you up when you fall down. They fight with you. They make-up with you. They listen to you. They teach you to trust.

And yes! I am lucky to have one such friend. 
Thank you for being there, A!




15 comments:

  1. I know what you describe by hearing!

    Lucky you, that can tell those magic words:

    Thank you for being there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right on with your description of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, friends! What would we do without them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right description of a true friend , I also feel myself lucky to have a true friend and do you know who
    is that ? My elder daughter . ALWAYS LOVE YOUR WRITING :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. True friends are among the best (and most important) things in life. Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHat a sweet little tribute. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone would be proud to be your friend!
    You are amazing.
    -g-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your post
    True friends are so precious

    ReplyDelete
  9. We don't need hundreds of friends, all we need is one true and trusted friend..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nina...!

    I didn't like your post. And you can guess why :)

    Oh, I also insist I'm luckier. I have YOU as my BFF!

    ~ A

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your's is a lovely description of a friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish it were me!!! Known yet Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just hate that A!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day!